Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spotlight On... The Mr. S Affiliate Program

My fellow Inmates...

...Wait a second, first you added them to your site, and now you're hawking for their affiliate program, what's next? Are you going to lick the sweat off their balls?

Well... I guess that all depends on how tightly I am bound when I visit... Remember kids, when one is immobilized in head to toe leather with large locks letting you know you are not going anywhere, the word "Now" holds a lot of power...

Which let me tell you, with their reputation of helping customers "Try" on gear, a bondage story set in Mr S is in the planning stages at this moment...

So yesterday when I got my new banner... Take a look at the Mr. S Banner made for this site, and tell me that doesn't embody the in your face attitude of the Padded Cell Blog...

...Anyway, when I received that new banner, I was asked if I would mention the affiliate program that they offer for others that may be interested...

So I blushed, shuffled my feet, gave a sheepishly shy grin, and a real quiet and demure nod before rolling over and showing my belly...

...And if anyone has pictures of that please send them cause no one believes me :-D

...Reel It In There Cowboy...

Ah yes, there was a point to this post wasn't there? You get me talking about gear and boys and lord knows what else, and I can go all day, trust me I'll figure out how to fit mention of the LeatherPanther in here as well, somewhere, just how the horned out mind is working at the moment :-P

Yes, the Mr. S Affiliate Program...

So tell me darling, Do you like money? Free gear?

You want a way for your readers or site visitors to support what you do just by buying gear for themselves?

Could this sound like anymore of a no brainer?

Ok, all done... I can haz my catnip now? ^~^

What?... More?... Ok, ok, put down the taser!

Jeeze, you sell your soul and suddenly people think they own you :-P

So to set yourself up, you need to visit the affiliate signup page here:

Click here to go to the Mr. S Affiliate sign up page...

Fill out the info, the "Affiliate ID" field is what you want your screen name to be... And submit.

You get your choice of receiving cash back or gear on purchases made from referrals from your site.

Simple, easy, squeezy, no fuss, no muss, no tossing in the cum towel...

But does it work?

I had my first purchase in the first week I posted the banner in my blog...

So I'd call that a yes :-D

So now back to weaving the LeatherPanther bondage suit in to this diatribe...

After he is created I have plans for him to visit Mr S for a pictorial for this site...

Just think:

"The Living Bondage Suit At The Store Of Legends."

Poetic no?

Tho perhaps if there is a LeatherPanther wandering their store they may wish to chain it up as tight as possible...

You know... *cough*... For the other customers safety ^~^

With that visiting time is over

Whatever you do, don't scream too loud as others are trying to sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment