Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Updates: Many New Pictures, New Sections, and More

My Fellow Inmates,

Ok, its late so bed for me, but there is good news and bad news for those night owls out there that are still crawling around this site...

The Good News:

I have just made a Large addition of pictures to the Gallery Section...

The Bad News:

Against my best wishes I have had to reconsolidate the stories section back in to one to make room for new sections... Nothing is set in stone for what sections will stay and what are just being tried out, but if you view the story page you will find it segmented in to categories within...

Beyond that, Many updates still including trying to tackle the poor forgotten about Links page... all in time... of which I seem to have less and less of each day :-)

Enjoy, and check out the new sections...

With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment