Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Quiet Asylum Thursday... A Story Perhaps?

My Fellow Inmates...

It appears it shall be a quiet Thursday in the Asylum in regards to postings...

Why?

Well we are currently moving files from the old desktop to the new desktop including unedited videos and more.

This is sadly a tedious process... So I need to put the time in to it cause I wish it done so we can offer higher quality videos than the current grainy ones...

tho Thursday nights I am away from the house and free to type for a few hours, it's always a great time for a story to be written...

So perhaps the late night post will be something to help you tent the sheets as you have to decide weather to wank or sleep...

Personally faced with that situation I shall always chose wank...

We sleep enough...

With that visiting time is over

Whatever you do, don't scream too loud as others are trying to sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment