Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Picture: The Creation of a Fursuit: Evil Shows His Face

My Fellow Inmates,

Yes, Today is day one of the diet and no one is dead yet...

Yet...

That's ok, I have already partially undermined myself as I woke up with morning wood, and said "Hey there little guy, you look friendly, let me scratch you for a while."

Damn thing spit on me then left... its so hard to find good pets these days...


So I am ready for bed now rather than ready for the gym... but I have a goal... so... Grrr....

Also, BTW, due to the fact that I now will be using my hour lunch period in the Gym again, the afternoon postings may or may not cum...

I enjoy doing this as well, so we shall see...

Anyway, on to what you came here to see... The fursuit in question is "AsylumCat", as LeatherPanther is quite a bit off...

At This point I would assume that everyone has seen the concept drawing of AsylumCat's face:





So Yesterday I got the first picture of him in progress... Realize that at the moment he is no more a Balaclava and foam, and looks like a skinned cat.... But Rufus wanted to prove that he was working on him...

And Yes I am excited :-)






With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep. '

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment