Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MD Latex Pictures Part Two... My God I'm Gunna Cum!

My Fellow Inmates,

With my first post on MD Latex:

"The Most Interesting Rubber Store You've Probably Never Heard of: MD Latex" 

 

(CLICK HERE TO VIEW ORIGINAL POST)


I attempted to add more pictures, and was greeted with a miserable computer failure when trying to edit them...

So I gave up...

Last night I came home to find that some magical gremlins had placed a folder called "MD Latex" On my desktop with all the missing pictures in it...

I hate to say this is true, don't ask me how, but before it disappears again, I am going to share them now... I must just say OMG again...

Enjoy...































With That, Visiting Time Is Over. What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment