Monday, March 21, 2011

Bondage Story: It Happened At Sharky's

My fellow Inmates:

By now you know that asylum loves to tease, torment... Get you hard and leave you wanting more... So you want the next part to this one?

Let's hear you beg...


*********************************


The bar was called Sharky's, unassuming, exterior prcrically unlit save for the beer signs fighting to push their glow through the years of grime that had accumulated on the windows...

It was called Sharky's...

A place were no one knew your name, and no one cared. A former popugaybar whose heyday had been seen ten years before, then quickly forgotten.

Sharky's...

They were lucky to still be able to function day to day, with their lack of customers in this economy, and frankly it was just the place I was looking for when I stumbled accross it randomly one night last year...

Sharky's...

It was Wednesday evening and I was tired. I wanted a drink and I knew that the bar would be quiet enough for me to enjoy myself without being bothered some random lost soul with half drowned sorrows and looking for a new best friend.

In fact, when I entered the run down building, I was not surprised to find the place empty save Bill, the bartender and his lackey barback Alex...

For that's how it always was, deserted, every wednesday night when I would come in after school...

"Evening Chance." Bill would call from behind the bar as he mixed me up a dry Manhattan.

Ok, so he knew may name, and ok so he knew what I drank...

...But let's face it, I had spent every Wednesday night for the last fourteen month with these guys, and it was always the same...

...always the same...

Well except for last Wednesday night when I got a bit drunk and let a few of my inhibitions down.

But they had asked me to come back... I was so embarrassed and yet they asked me to come back...

"Hey there Chance." Alex called out with a sly smile as he walked past me headed off to the kitchen with a bustub full of dirty glasses in tow.

I didn't connect eyes with him, no, in fact my head was hung in embarrassment, in shame, as I slid up on to the bar stool and downed the drink that Bill set before me... It might as well have been water, as I didn't even taste it.

"Whoa, slow down there champ." Bill said as he slid another in front of me.

I shot a quick glance up at him, he was a handsome older gentleman, late fifties I'd guess, salt and pepper hair, and a beautiful smile.

With a sheepish look I dropped my gaze back to the bar.

I took a sip from the new drink to help steady myself a bit. "Bill, I..."

"You know we like your company right?" Bill asked cutting me off, "Mid- week just wouldn't be the same..."

I had to get out what I needed to say, I had made an ass of myself the week before, so I cut him back off in return as we were both determined to speak our peace. "...When the drink spilled..."

"...Look, Chance, perhaps I allowed you to get a bit too drunk last week in hopes..."

"...And when it hit your boots... God those boots..."

"...I shouldn't have pushed you in such a fragile state, to embarrass you... You did not have to clean them off..."

"...The kicker is that it was enjoyable, fancy that, I liked the taste of the leather..."

Everything went quiet. I couldn't believe that just slipped out of my mouth. I was mortified, and Bill wasn't speaking.

I slipped quickly off the barstool and in a barely audible tone said "I... I got to go". With that I made a quick b-line for the door.

"Chance." Bill called to me, but I was just to embarrassed to respond. My brain was screaming and my head was swimming from the two drinks I downed so quickly, but I was determined to leave.

The problem was that they were determined to stop me. Alex reached the door before I could, my way was blocked, and judging from the muscletone he sported, I would have an easier time going through a window than through him.

Alex motioned with his finger for me to turn around.

Upon doing so I came face to face with Bill who was holding two pitchers of beer. Before I could react he lifted both of them above my head and overturned them, completely drenching me in the process.

"Oh, shit, what have I done?" he smiled slyly "Because of my clumsiness your clothes are now soaked. Alex, why don't you go see if we have anything dry for our guest to wear."

Alex snickered as he walked the parameter of the bar, closing all of the curtains, before heading in to the back.

"Well you might as well give me those wet clothes so we can dry them." He said as he offered out an expectant hand.

I was flabbergasted, I didn't know what to say, I mean he did that on purpose. I was about to give him a piece of my mind when I saw Alex, out of the corner of my eye, reenter carrying a large mass of black leather overflowing from the inside of a cardboard box.

All thoughts of anger instantly subsided as my cock suddenly made it's presence known through the confines of my soaking wet jeans.

"Oh now, what do we have here?" Bill asked as he clamped one of his massive paws around the obvious outline of my cock, displaying itself to the world.

His touch made my knees buckle. I had had a crush on this man for months, Last week I had an excuse between the alcohol and the leather boots, but he had never touched me before.

It was truly electrifying, any thoughts or plans of escape dissipated in that one moment. As he made me want...

A want to feel, A want to give of my self, a want for it to be taken from me...

Bill tossed the empty pitchers aside, grabbed on to the base of my sopping shirt, and peeled it off over my head.

"Lose the pants boy!" he said as Began to pull some of the leather from the box that Alex had sat on the pool table.

I don't know weather it was the situation, my lust for this man, or the alcohol that gave me the courage at that moment, but it didn't take long for me to be standing nude in the center of the room.

"You look to be about the same size as Alex, which works out fine." he said as he handed me a pair of leather pants that looked like they had been through a small war.

They were a bit sticky, a bit smelly, and the crotch and the ass had large holes cut in them. There really was no question what these had been used for. My dick grew to full length as I pulled them up my legs, knowing full well that I would probably be used in just the same way.

As I buckled the top of the pants, Bill headed towered me with a heavy heather item that I immediately recognized as a straightjacket.

My initial reaction was one of hesitation "Uhh... Wait, Bill..." I said as I backed away from him, running smack in to Alex, who quickly grabbed my arms and guided them in to the awaiting sleeves of the jacket.

The two worked together swiftly, and before I knew it I, my arms were strapped firmly across my chest.

Bill reached between my legs and cinched down the dual crotch straps on both sides of my cock, causing it to grow even more.

From behind me Alex continued to wrap belt after belt around my already fettered torso, and with each additional strap the thoughts of escape faded more and more.

"Bill really I..."

I was suddenly hit in the back of the legs which sent me to my knees, leaving my face only scant inches away from the zipper on Bill's Jeans.

I watched as Bill passed a Thick heavily padded leather hood across to Alex that had only an open mouth.

Alex unzipped the back of the hood as Bill unzipped the fly on his jeans allowing his large cock to show itself to the world. "Let's see what else the boy likes the taste of, shall we?"

***********************************

With that visiting time is over

Whatever you do, don't scream too loud as others are trying to sleep.

~Rubberasylum

3 comments:

  1. Hey, love the story, but would love to hear what would happen next....

    ReplyDelete
  2. give us more, sounds of the ramrod san francisco i wouldride my Harley to mikes in the castro put him in my leather sj add a leather hood just pin hole eyes and nose opening no mouth. mikey luved it so did the bar. i would display mikey and wished to trade him places. at closing we went to his place and i got 11 hour ride in my sleep sack.

    ReplyDelete