Monday, March 21, 2011

46 Pounds till the LeatherPanther

My Fellow Inmates,

Ahh, The LeatherPanther... Something Asylum just wont shut up about (Think Its Bad Now, wait till he actually exists)

Look, I am exited, ok?

...And let me show you how excited...

In 2008 I kicked my ex out of the house, and began a crash diet and daily workouts on high doses of creatine and protein...

I was fueled by the courtship of Bodisama, and I even quit smoking as well... I dropped from 240 to 180 and I was feeling great...

Then we had our fallout, I took up smoking again (since quit last year) and gave up on the gym and caring about my weight... once again as Asylum has said before, we all are human, and we all can be fragile in the right set of circumstances... No blame, for we all make our own beds...

But yep I stopped caring. before I knew it I was in my mid 230's again... and that's where I have been ever since...

So... here is my goal...

Today's weight is 236...


I get measured for the LeatherPanther the second week of May... and frankly not only do I want him to look good, but I dont want him huge on others who wish to crawl inside...

I have about 7 weeks... I can do this... My goal is 190... 

Though the diet is strict (I cant drink on it, that will be the hardest part) and the workouts long... The payoff at the end is so worth it...

I yell you all this here to keep me honest... Checks and balances...

I shall post once a week on my progress. Wish me luck :-)

With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment