Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spotlight on... Do It Yourself Rubber Clothing: "MJTrends"

My Fellow Inmates,

Asylum usually works for him self, you scratch my back I scratch yours, I add a link to your site and I expect you do the same think kind of thing...

Its just good business...

That is until it came time to talk about MJTrends:




They Sell:

  • Latex
  • Stretch PVC
  • PVC
  • Spandex
  • Faux Fur
  • and more...
Now the awesome thing about MJTrends is that not only will they sell you the latex... but they also help you create your gear with their own video tutorials:










...And Much Much More...

Now all of this is Basic information if you already work with latex and other fabrics that their tutorials cover.... But if not this is a great resource...

With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this link! My pup is starting to put together some hand-made gear so I forwarded the linke to him. We have great dreams of building an exquisite wardrobe. LOL

    ReplyDelete