Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Punnishments Of An Adult Blogger

My Fellow Inmates,

...Lube free even...

Yes, the torments... :-)

I came here today to update you all on the status of the weight loss that I began a week ago, with Leatherpan.... you know what? I talk about him so much, I am sure people are sick and tired of hearing about him. So for now on he shall be known as "He Who Should Not Be Named" :-P

So yes, the diet... In one week, I lost... wait for it... 7 pounds...

Yes, I know... water weight...

Yes, I know... Its not healthy to lose that much at once...

Yes, I know... you secretly want the diet :-)

We as fags are narcissistic, why not...

No, one must understand the sheer changes my body is enduring here. I work in a chair 8 hours a day, now I walk 3 miles a day on my lunch break.

I have cut out all fried food, which was a daily staple for me...

I have cut out all alcohol... all alcahol... and that was a... well lets just say it was a lot :)

All sodas and non water or unsweetened Juice... gone...

In one feel swoop I have singlehandedly cut out 1000's of calories a day and lots of fat... and this is only the first week...

From 236 to 229...

The next update is next Tuesday... I have dynamite ready for those damn plateaus :-)

So then... what was this about punishments to adult bloggers?

Oh yes, as of Sunday anyone on the Blogspot system that has an adult blog has seen a glitch that stops counting the traffic through the site... just the adult bloggers. This affects Google Analytics as well.

So with that said, I have removed the total page views count from this page since it stopped in its tracks... and I shall just have to have faith that people are reading what I have to say...

Though if you are not, it wont be the first time I have been known to talk to my self just so I could have company...

"Would you like some more teas, Asylum?"


"Oh, I would love some more, Asylum, Thank you."


"Oh, No, Thank you..."


"You are too kind.."


"No, No... You are..."

<...DrOols...>

O.o


With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment