Saturday, March 14, 2009

High Colonic: Shaken not stirred

My Fellow Inmates,


Today as I was getting up and attempting to wake up my roommate was getting ready to head out of the house. Things got feisty, words got said and next thing I know I got sprayed down with Cologne. I bitched about it, and received the reply: Now you got something to blog about…. Well he didn’t think I would… so here we go…


Let me start by saying one thing, I don’t fault people for using cologne. It’s frankly not for me, and I will never understand why someone would want to cover over the wonderful individual man scent that you were given to work with…


But frankly as far as colognes and perfumes go, I would rather smell like Drew Carey than Mariah Carey. (Please note: This was used to make a point only, I honestly don’t wish to smell like Drew Carey. If for some reason you actually wish to smell like Drew Carey, then I must take my hat off to you because you are a lot kinkier than I) J


Men need to smell like men: Sweaty, stinky, rubbery, leathery, and mmm mmm good!


Someone call my lawyer, I swear I never touched the Campbell’s kids! Besides I understand they like it in the can…. Ok, Asylum is a sick, sick pup… Bring on the Haloperidol; the rest of you will be much safer if I am heavily medicated.


So bottom line on the Deodorant/cologne thing…. Play with me I want you to smell like play, like sweat, like fear… don’t cover it up. I don’t fault anyone for wearing it, but you slime my gear with it we will have an issue.


I like what I like, what can I say…


So, on to other subjects… Carpe Noctem 2. For all intents and purposes it is on track, but we hit a snag… It started taking on a life of its own. What was one dimensional suddenly became so much more upon rewrites.


Right now I am at 11 pages and counting. It makes part 1 look short.


So we have a plan A and a plan B. In a perfect world I will have the chance to finish it all and get it posted by the deadline that I set for myself Saturday afternoon. I am honestly not sure that is wholeheartedly possible to tell you the truth.


Plan B was to be to just say “Hey, I need another week…. Do you want it now, or want it right?” Then one of my friends, Latex05, gave me a better idea. Since we are at 11 pages now, if I cant finish in time to post the story as promised, then I shall post it in two parts. I think 5 & ½ pages completed now is better than 11+ pages rushed…


As for what the final product is on Saturday late afternoon, well we will just have to wait and see what happens…


And yes, before you say it, Asylum is in love with the Ellipsis (…) and I overuse it to a fault, and improperly to boot, but it gets my point across so…


With that visiting time is over and the guards grow antsy…

Take care, and what ever you do don't scream too loud, others are trying to sleep

Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment