Saturday, March 14, 2009

Afterthoughts: Carpe Noctem 2

My Fellow Inmates,


As mentioned in my previous blog, Carpe Noctem 2 grew to amazingly painful lengths. There was no way that I was possibly going to finish it by today and I did not wish to rush it out.


So… It has been split. What was once the second half of part 2 is now part 3. This means that part 3 is now ¾ of the way done. Depending on the feedback I get for part 2 I shall continue if people wish to read more…


And although I hate to sound like a PBS Beg-a-thon… DONATE! Only guyzingear gets this story so those of you who have been asking me to continue writing it better make sure guyzingear is a long lived place.


Bottom line, as long as there is a guyzingear there will be new installments to Carpe Noctem.


So enjoy. It’s been a long time coming… and understand this boy’s ordeals are far from over.



With that visiting time is over and the guards grow antsy…

Take care, and what ever you do don't scream too loud, others are trying to sleep

Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment