Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Thank You To All My Readers

My Fellow Inmates,

On March 31st I registered myself on "Best Male Blogs"





Today I am the #1 Fastest growing Hot Blog on that site... We have had more votes in less than 30 days than other have had in many months...

I thank you deeply.

Because of you, you are helping this blog to grow, and because of that you are the hand behind all of the great things that are on the plate (All still secret) to come.

We only get better with the more people that follow us

If you have yet to vote, and you read this blog, please do, it will only bring more opportunities to offer you new content in the future.

and trust me... you will like what is coming...

With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment