Thursday, April 14, 2011

Not One Fursuit Maker Wants To Step Up?

My Fellow Inmates,

Now this is surprising to me...

We all know quite a few fursuit makers, that will happily make a Murr if asked.

In fact, one of them follows me on X-tube, and yet won't reply to my inquiries on advertising here.

I have actually had a few show interest, but then balk at the idea of showing Murrsuit pride...

So, I will offer this up...

A Free... That's right, Free... Spot underneath Mr S (Leather) and the soon to be added Regulation (Rubber), on the main page.

The Asylum Site has been growing steadily since the start of the year, so you shall get traffic...

What do I want from you?

A banner showing a Murrsuit you've created.

Pride in what you do, and who we are...

I know you are out there,

Interested in reaching out and taking free publicity for showing your pride?

Then step up and email me:

Delusionsfromapaddedcell@live.com

With that visiting time is over

Whatever you do, don't scream too loud as others are trying to sleep.

~Rubberasylum

2 comments:

  1. Ask Noblewolf. I think he might be interested. Everyone already knows he makes adult fursuits, so he has nothing to lose from it.

    ReplyDelete