Friday, April 15, 2011

Bondage Video: "Yiff The Bondage Furs 2: RF Bondage Party"

My Fellow Inmates,

After about 6 months under lock and key where no one was able to view it, due to a potential need to edit a participant out, I am proud to present the unedited video from essentially what was my very first Fur party...

Yes I realize most of the participants are recognizable, I did not know that at the time, This was really a high point to start off my journey of fur that has only continued to get better and better from there...

Great thanks to Perro and  Rotty for everything you have done for me...

I cant wait for this year's Bondofurs Party, and see who Perro drags over then :-)






With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

 ~Rubberasylum

1 comment:

  1. So *thats* what a tortured *mocks face of sympathy* Perro sounds like.

    ReplyDelete