Saturday, March 19, 2011

Toys of Interest: Recon Premium Rubber Drain Hood

My Fellow Inmates,


Those that have followed me for a while know that Asylum is not the biggest fan of Recon...

And perhaps some of you remember years ago Asylum's first experience with piss... (Perhaps I didnt post that... ok, I got the afternoon's post in mind now...)

...But we here are not stupid enough to turn a blind eye at a pretty piece of gear...



The Hood is 390.00, which is pricy for a rubber hood... but the tight lacing, internal piss gag, and snap on pepperpot eyes make up for that in my mind...

It just brings on thoughts of being locked against your will... no say, doesn't it?

...And if that doesn't qualify the terms, A piece of gear to own, then I don't know what does...

With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

1 comment:

  1. Woof this looks amazing:) I like hoods or rather loike having them put on me and have never experienced anything this nice :)

    ReplyDelete