Friday, March 25, 2011

Define Sexually Desensitized...

My Fellow Inmates...

"Hello, my name is Asylum, and I bowl league on Thursday nights..."

"Hi Asylum!"

"...I don't remember when these destructive behaviors started... By now it's all a blur of dark smoke filled hovels and pizza grease; Fat sweaty men and fingering balls..."

"Let it out man... Just let it out..."

"...I knew I had a problem about a year ago when I woke up in the gutter, clutching a pair of rented shoes with a 10 pin up my ass..."

So yes, I bowl, and yes... I am a geek, just like the rest of us...

Show me a kinkster who without some level of geekery in their present or past, and I'll show you a man with something to hide...

"I'm not a geek, I'm an engineer!!!" ... Wonderful darling! And let me say how beautifully decorated this closet is...

So yes, I bowl... Before you make fun come challenge me, I am fairly good since I have been doing so for 27 years, if you can beat me you can make fun of me... Until then, sit down child...

Anyways, so last night I went and got myself an ice water, and set it down on the counter next to this cute boy I was bowling against as I threw some practice balls.

Once I was done I went back and grabbed my water and took a long sip.

It did not take me long to realize that someone had spit in my water.

Now my initial reaction, as anyones would be, was to be pissed, but since I had no idea who did it besides a most likely on the cute boy, I really couldn't just go swinging.

Then it hit me, a sudden wave of realization through my anger... My stomach wasn't upset... Hell, I wasn't even grossed out.

Even though I didn't have any proof, I knew in the back of my mind that it was that cute boy that did it.

And I realized that the reason it didn't bother me was that I had had a lot worse things in my mouth that came from a lot less adorable boys...

I was still irked by the action but that was about it. A friend I've known for 15 years bowls on the same team with this kid, I mentioned to him my suspicion of what happened.

"No, he wouldn't have done that," He said; "He knows I would slug him out for pulling shit like that."

"Yeah, I was thinking of doing the same thing," I replied; "Just no proof."

"No worries" he said, "I'll take care if it."

Later on I watched the kid get the tar kicked out of him by the rest of his team... Huh, who knew bowling was a contact sport.

*********************************

Ok, ok so perhaps that explains the anger behind last nights story...

Stay tuned tho, part two coming next and there will be hardcore bondage and sticky situations ahead :-)

With that visiting time is over

Whatever you do, don't scream too loud as others are trying to sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment