Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bondage Video: The Trials and Torments of a Rubber Sub #4

Day 45/365... Rufus Day 2... YOU CANT HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT MY MEAT!!

My Fellow Inmates,

The Pervs and Furs Party was a Blast... fuzzies and rubberboys everywhere... reminds me of a song at the end of my videos.

Which by the way, yes that is me singing...

I recorded that years ago to do something with on Guyzingear, but it got shelved as I couldn't find any use for it at the time. It sounds over digitized because it is... Basically its the first emergence of Asylumcat, but he was still pretty damn shy at that time.

Yes, I am off the deep end with my waterwings partially deflated... what of it?

So early in the evening, before many had shown up, Cypher was showing me his new Ironman Triathlon wetsuit. He sad that it was still a virgin, untouched on the inside...

Now we couldn't have that could we?

One Hood and a large gag later, we were ready for sport... :-D







With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment