Sunday, September 19, 2010

Party Pix, my god he forgot the Party pix!!!

My Fellow Inmates,

So this morning I am looking at Sparky's blog "No Safe Word", you can find it in my links, and I realize that here he is posting the pictures on his blog of the party we hosted here... *sigh...

Don't get me wrong, I love Sparky, I have known him since he was knee high to a bondage table, and if I ever get my hands around his scrawny little neck I'll.... oh, sorry, sidetracked :)

By the way, don't forget to check out our twitter feeds @Rubberasylum (Normal) & @Spicy_vs_Kinky (Insane Kink Humor)

Here are some the pix... More to come, and I promise weekly postings again (yes I know I have said it before...)












Much More to Cum...


With That, Visiting Time Is Over. What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep. ~Rubberasylum

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Great collection of gear and people. Looks like fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete