Monday, January 26, 2009

As The Cell Door Turns

My Fellow Inmates,

The first order of business is to remember what blessed font I used the day before when I posted the last blog... This brings us to the next part, the blog itself. It can be hard to figure out sometimes what to say in a blog that is posted daily: What do people wish to hear about, what ramblings are better kept inside the grey matter than unleashing upon the unsuspecting populace?


One way or the other I plan to post daily on this, Asylum holds his own unique brand of insanity and inquiring minds want to know. Even though Rosanne did not birth my Alien love child, and in so many ways I am thankful for this, I still have many insightful things to share (I.e. What's the best way to get those pesky cum stains out, Great J-lube recipes, & No mater what he says that catsuit does not make you butt look fat). Heloise Eat your heart out...

Before you ask, I am the most normal person I know... be afraid, be very afraid...

As you can see by the Picture the playroom has taken a next step forward... Yes I realize all we did was put up pegboard and hung gear, but it definitely has an ambiance about it.


Now before you ask, yes its white, deal with it. If you haven't figured out asylum's attachment to the whole institutional look yet... well.... *cough*... Moving forward.

Oh by the way, we ordered a BDG bondage strap table with all the trimmings, that should be here any day now... Also other stuff soon to come in, more on that later...

With that visiting time is over and the guards grow antsy...

Take care, and what ever you do don't scream too loud, others are trying to sleep

Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment