Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bondage Video: Rubber Bondage Boys #1

My Fellow Inmates,

As Promised, The Very first Asylum Video that is actually Viewable in full Screen...

This is a first attempt with the new hardware and software, things shall only get better from here.

I must thank once again, Tybound, for getting us set up with the new hardware as I think he was sick of watching grainy videos...

So, as for the new vid... I have been saving this one till the new hardware got set up as I knew it was going to be long. It clocks in at just over a half hour...

You see the night before this scene Rufus had accepted an offer to be a part of our family. This made 2 rubber dogs, and domanance needed to be established and understood.

So Asylum tied Rufus down and left him in Rottie's capable hands so understandings could be worked out.

I actually was upstairs when this happened and hadn't seen the extent of the torment until I edited it yesterday...

That Rottie is an evil dog... Where did he pick up this kind of behavior?

I guess some mysteries shall never be solved :-D

Enjoy




With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment