Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Very Merry Asylum Triple Feature

My Fellow Inmates,

I am quite aware that many are waiting on me to start blogging again. I shall explain all in my next true blog post of which I am working on... and know I shall get going again on regular postings... there is a reason, rest assured...

For the time being though I leave you with an Asylum video triple feature...

More ranting and raving soon to come :)

Rocket & Cypher: 2 Subs: Rubber Armor Clothespins & Bondage:




Milked Against His Will #1: Prison Restraint Chair:




Milked Against His Will #2: Bound Rubber Toy:



With That, Visiting Time Is Over. What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

3 comments:

  1. Love the first one...insane...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work - Love your creative and inspired bondage. Let those bois scream and squirm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete