Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spotlight On: Medical Restraint Suits; Part 1




My Fellow Inmates,

Asylum is writing his little heart out, but never fear, the spotty postings are only temporary until I finish this... For if this script turns out properly, I am guessing you all shall enjoy the rewards of it  :-)

I still have tons of material to share... And I will make sure I get my one a day in at this point, at least :-D

******************************************************************************

One must love medical bondage.

Mostly in this day and age tho, the good stuff comes from Europe where the powers that be haven't embraced the "Drug the populous" like us Americans have...

Through continued ingenuity the "Restraint Suit" has been born. Though you rarely see these on our shores except in some pervs collection, many companies over there actually sell these with all sorts of pervy options...

Yup, You Must Love Kinky in The Name of Medicine...












































With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

 ~Rubberasylum

4 comments:

  1. They look like comfy jammies to sleep in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catheter or diaper included?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, love this type of restraint, I have 2 heetkamp suits.

    ReplyDelete