Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Video: The Trials And Torments Of A Rubber Sub 5

My Fellow Inmates,

Last Night I worked on lots of updates from the addition of new blogs to the blogroll on this page to actually having out first links in the links page (novel idea huh?)

Keep sending us your URL's for Linkswaps


Lots of updates to come as I find the time... by the way in case anyone is interested I am feeling a lot better still a bit run down, but this too shall pass.

So on to the new video:

While on vacation in Portland, Rottie came to visit us, and found himself a bit tied up. This one is very special to me, as its the first time the dog has cum at my hand, without need for the milker...

Enjoy...





With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment