Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bondage in Video Games

My Fellow Inmates,

As we grow watch out for multiple daily posts, especially when my readers share cool stuff with me...

The following pics are from the new videogame "Dead Island", and were sent to me by a reader who didn't give me any other name than his real one (I dont wish to post real names, so send me your screenames with submissions please)

The following two images would cause me serious confusion in real life...

...the enemy advances, with his arms strapped to his chest in a straightjacket...

Is this a threat?

Do I fight it, or fuck it?

Terrified? Or turned on?

God, I am so confused... Ok, here is the plan... First we drop our seed in it, then we eat it and reclaim the protein....










With that visiting time is over

Whatever you do, don't scream too loud as others are trying to sleep.

~Rubberasylum

1 comment:

  1. Iagree with you there, you should have seen some of the monstrosities in resident evil games.
    They are some of the sick and twisted looking critters but somehow stanglely arousing in some of the forms. also in silent hill too.

    ReplyDelete