Saturday, January 8, 2011

Internet Pictures: Brainwashing Asylum Style Pt 2

Day 8/365... damnit I have to cheap out.... but heres content, and heres why...

My Fellow Inmates,

So I was hoping to ply you all with a new video today... Of course I uploaded it last night and xtube has decided to take their sweet time in getting it converted...

So with that said, I shall play today on the cheap since ithis evening that we are celebrating WetsuitJay's birthday... and I wasn't expecting to find myself with no time to write a post...

So we come back to the brainwash pix...

When Asylum isn't keeping a boy on video goggles, strapped down with daft punk's Technologic playing over and over, every beat pulsing the electro covering his body... a beautiful whimper escaping the gag as the video repeats once again.... hmmmm.......



....He is working on adding to his ever growing collection of Internet imagery for a multimedia experience that once and not escape from...

Overdose images Part 2....

Yes... full restraint, repeating audio, Electro overdose, and 100's of images, played to the eyes through a tightly laced on hood... The slowly dripping drool stream inevitably leading to melted minds...

who have I chosen as members of this elite barrage to the senses?

I happily unveil the Second group of the assault...













*Once Again I Thank those whose Pictures have been pilfered to be added to my slide show... There are 100's more...

Hopefully the video shall be ready for tomorrow though :)
With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

2 comments:

  1. Is it actually physically possible to synchronize the music/beat of a song with the electro going to the boy? That would be pretty cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you can. In fact you can seperate the parts to different electrodes on different points of the body... ie, bass in the ass....

    after the 10th or 12th run through... you really start to hate her :)

    ReplyDelete