Friday, January 7, 2011

The inmates are running the Asylum!!!

My Fellow Inmates,

Day 7! that's one week! Quake with fear tiny mortals!! Hwahahaha!!

*notices people staring at him...

*sheepishly shuffles off...

**************************************

Since I have started this daily posting thing I am averaging 1000 reads a day... Wow, just wow...

I wish to thank all my readers, this has been an interesting experiment, and you are defiantly giving me a reason to push on. I tip my hat to you...

As for OnlyLunacy, who sent me a message yesterday that said "Continue or else."...

...Your name is now stenciled under Rocketpup's on my ball paddle. It's elephants that never forget, I'm a Horse's Ass... My breed needs to take notes.

I am actually quite happy to see that so many people have interest in what I have to say and share sometimes serious, sometimes irreverent, always open to others thoughts on this roller-coaster we ride together.

People have told me they like me because I am a realist. Actually they are wrong, I'm an Alchy.. It's a sign between Sagittarius and Capricorn. The sign is two furs face down on a dance floor, and in this house someones moon is always rising :)

Before I began this daily diatribe, I went missing for a bit because life and the respective BS that comes with it overloaded me a bit, and I just got in to the attitude of saying "Fuck It" for a while.

I think that I honestly had never had a chance to fully deal with Bodisama's death before Klaus's untimely passing kicked me in the gut and knocked out my wind yet again...

To this point I haven't had the chance to give Klaus the respectful memorial he deserves as a member of our community. I was asked not to, so his family could grieve. I have waited patiently for 4 months...

This week we shall do this right, I want my fucking closure as well.

Klaus and James Bond both deserve well thought out write ups from me.

Speaking of James...

Two things happened to perk me back up:

First: James Bond wrote me in In the fall and let me know that he read my blog. This made me feel good. For anyone who didn't know Jim, he was probably one of the nicest guys you would have had the chance to meet...

...and besides... It was an honor to me that somone who has been such a strength to young pups over the years (Including myself in my teens) through his pictures and imagry; actually had intrest in what I have to say and the pix/vids I put out... Huh, Imagine that...

Now anyone that might try to claim that this bout of surprise possibly proves that Asylum has a Soul... To you I say Pish...

Have you ever tried a cast Iron buttplug? Here let me heat it up for you, it may be a bit chilly...

Second: Asylum has received his first Stalker!, yes you heard me right, Crazy is as Crazy does, Rebecca De Mornay kind of thing... (Yes for those paying attention and caught that reference, you are officially a fag...).

What started off as a five minute conversation where I very politely said no thank you as something seemed a bit off...

And yes actually, I was as nice as i could be about it. I don't like turning people down. Rejection sucks no matter who you are...

...turned in to random messaging that continued well in to a month later to let me know that I was not only a waste of time, but that I am also an "Ugly Fat Pig".

Understand, I never responded to any of his messages...

Yet they kept coming...

Its understandable that some people dont take rejection as well as others, And when you put yourself on the line to message somone who you have fatasized over their pictures or videos for a while only to get turned down, backlash is not an unreasonable response.

At first it was a bit creepy... But as it continued I realized exactly how much I had hurt him by saying no thank you, and the fact that he was taking the time to send new messages in to the ether, a month later, began to become flattering...

Oh, well...

Stickpup asked me today if my story "He who's without sin" shall continue... We shall see, guess it all depends on the response in the comments sections when I post the stories as weather there shall be a new piece in the future.

New stories shall come, others are welcome to take my posted first drafts and expand on them themselves, just ask me first, and give me credit for the story idea in your rewrite is all I ask.

Lots more shall: Stories, videos, pictures, and insane ramblings...

One week down... What's to come? God help us...

With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment