Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why the Asylum Blog Moved

My Fellow Inmates,

Many have asked me if I shall still be blogging, and why my blog on Guyzingear just kind of up and died.

Although I support Russell in everything his is doing, the blog section of the guyzingear site has been broken for the last 3 months. I have been patient and waited, sadly as much as I hated to leave his site the need and want to share my thoughts, videos, and perversions was much more prevalant.

So I have now moved to Blogspot, and am in the process of moving my archived posts from the last 2 years.

I wish Guyzingear the best, and although I do not wish to cause any annimosity between Russell and I, I do wish to continue to blog.

Take Care, and carefull not to scream too loud as others are trying to sleep.

Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment