Thursday, February 19, 2009

From behind the locked door on 9th Floor West

My fellow Inmates,

So Asylum learned a valuable lesson recently, as I sat down a few days ago and typed out a lengthy blog post catching us all up on the ins and outs of the latest goings on…

I hit backspace to correct a typo and the browser thought I meant to navigate back a page. I screamed, I ranted, I cried… but alas it was too late, the post was no more; it had ceased to be, it had gone to meet its maker...

“…It was a stiff, bereft of life it rests in peace if you hadn’t nailed it to its perch it would be pushing up the daisies. It has rung down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisibule…"

This is what happens when one misses his medications, but the cart is on its way and the nurse shall not allow me to miss another regimen, even if it needs to be administered intramuscularly, with 4 orderlies holding me down, while they fetch the four point leathers…

…Memories, like the colors of my mind….

So let me push through the haze, and see if I can recreate the missing post this time in Word (some lessons are learned the hard way).

So what have I been up to, ah yes, Rubberfreak shall be out on Friday, and all sorts of new stuff has arrived with his visit in mind. Also he brings me treats as well, plus there is a kitty slinking around me now, so lets get in to all that…

First, I promised you information about the new Helmet that came with the suit. I have posted some pictures of it in the Rubberasylum group, and the two eyeholes you see at the top of this blog is a picture from inside said helmet. It has now all been rebuilt and perved out a bit more.

The true evil of this helmet is that the mesh over the eyes sits about 6 inches away. This causes the eyes to not be able to figure out whether to focus on the mesh or past it. It is a very odd feeling. I had to close my eyes in fear of a raging headache.

It is also a lot heavier than it appears, and makes for a great isolation helmet.

The BDG Table has also arrived and will be set up in the playroom on Friday. I would do so now, but the main body is over 70lbs, and I don’t figure I would be any fun trying to play with a hernia after dragging that box upstairs by myself.

I am sure I could open it downstairs and drag the panels up one by one, but that is what boys are for. So I shall wait until after I pick up Rubberfreak from the airport on Friday J

The boy has also made me a bedweb for underneath my mattress and is bringing me 10 Humane restraint cuffs with the old style fold over locks on them. This causes the play spots arround the house to spread out quite a bit more, and makes Asylum’s bed a lot more viable for play (not that I need more spots mind you).

The boy is being rewarded for his contribution by the creation of a custom catsuit for him. Granted I will add all sorts of options to this suit for my pleasure, and wait until he finds out who will be holding the keys to the locking zip-sliders on the suit; but this is not my issue so I won’t let it keep me up at nights.

Speaking of boys, I was visited earlier in the week by one who calls himself Electrocat. Take a look at the pictures posted within the group of this one, the ears poking up from behind the gasmask makes for a great picture if I say so myself.

He also looks fantastic in his catsuit and gear. According to this one he likes to be gagged, and the electro pushed to the point that he is hoarse from screaming. I plan to enjoy testing this theory thoroughly.

Of course video documentation of both boys progress shall be shared with all my colleagues, cohorts, and the rest of you twisted fucks that just get off on seeing people suffer…

Of course as you all well know, Asylum’s only interest is purely scientific, as was my former quest of scientific discovery in to the lasting viscosity of my semen on a bound latex clad form. I am still awaiting the publication of my findings in the New England Journal of Medicine, which should be coming any day now, but until then I plan to continue the furthering of my research in to the topic.

As for gear…

On Sunday I went a picked up a Simpson Super Bandit Helmet that is white with a black Jolly Roger on the snout. This is a great helmet and I am quite happy the former owner decided craigslist needed a cheap bandit helmet in great shape; you will see pix of this one soon.

Asylum also now has a new face…

I would recommend looking in any mirrors that may be in the background of any new posted videos soon. I shall not say more, as I wish for Rubberfreak to enjoy his stay...

Though we will make sure he is not too comfortable… For the sake of science of course J

With that visiting time is over and the guards grow antsy...

Take care, and what ever you do don't scream too loud, others are trying to sleep

Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment