Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Bondage Table Lighning Strike: Rifton Restraint Table Part 2

My Fellow Inmates,

Before you read this post I want you to view the post from June 3rd:

http://delusionsfromapaddedcell.blogspot.com/2011/06/spotlight-on-gear-rifton-restraint.html?zx=37f5199e546f25bb

It is about the Rifton Restraint table that I was pissed that Nastrus emailed me about Three minutes before the auction ended. It was a government auction, so there was no way I could register in time I lost it at 80.00 final bid and I was mad...

Don't get me wrong, Natrus is an awesome guy, the timing was the maddening part, he found it too late for me to get it...

So today I am at work and I receive a text picture from wetsuitjay of something he ran in to at a thrift store:






I was at work, mind you. I texted back "OH MY GOD THAT'S THE TABLE!!!"

The problem is that it was way too wide to fit in his car, and he was two hours away from home, where the truck was. It was 1pm when he messaged me this. I asked how much do they want?

He replied "25.00"

I said to him, please do not make the trip if you cant fit it in the car, as much as I want it. That was the last I heard on this, I went back to work, bummed that I missed this table twice...

Six hours later I receive a text with this picture:



The caption says: "It is home"

Wetsuitjay drove all the way home, and fought traffic back, a five hour round trip, to get this table for me....

The problem, it doesn't fit in the playroom...

We now have a choice, take over the whole downstairs of the house, or build a second playroom in our summer home on Whidbey Island...

That is the logical choice, This is the start of the "Asylum North" facility.

We have no choice now, it must begin. On twitter it was suggested that this was the perfect casting table, to keep a plaster casted boy hostage since it can be stood up or laid down with a simple turn of the crank mechanism

I love this idea! here is to the creation of the new playroom, and its first piece :-)





Now before you say it, yes, for some odd reason, WetsuitJay and I have been having amazing luck in the thrift stores recently. A few days ago, we found a viking dry suit and today we found this vintage table. Don't ask why, I don't know. Yet I cant argue it. its a wonderful thing, and WetsuitJay is a wonderful man to waste a day getting this great item for me.

I am blessed

With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

1 comment: