Saturday, June 18, 2011

(Video) The Panic Over Frog Penis....

My Fellow Inmates,

Welcome to the insanity of our world...

...and yes, I am sure most of you are aware that I am talking about Crazy Frog. Love him or hate him he is an animated anatomically correct frog...

Of of course people can not handle it.

I attempted to find an unedited copy of the original crazy frog Axel F video without going through the torrent system for it, and the only one I could come up with was ultra grainy and not embedable.

So, I show you now, the lesser of two evils, the two options that are available on Youtube are the blured version (Shown Here) and Vevo that completly castrated the poor guy (yes they went in and had it removed from the video)

Its a fucking penis people, get over it.





With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they just felt bad about how small it was.. didnt want him to feel bad by showing it to everyone. If it was dragging on the ground while he was..riding a motorcycle(?!?), then maybe he'd have fought to keep it in more

    ReplyDelete