Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rubbellion Rubber Blog: Great Sqweegel footage from Level 26

My Fellow Inmates,

White Latex, such a beautiful thing... If you can pull it off that is.

I have always wanted a white rubber suit, as understandably the institutional aspect of it all is a major point in what we do here...

In fact, I did try, many years ago, to have the bondage suit from "Carpe Noctem Pt 1" made....

To basically devastatingly disastrous results... That can be a story for later...

Though it did all inevitably turn out for the best as that disaster is the reason that Bodisama created the Aquala Bondage suit for us...

And what an amazing piece...

So why do I bring this all up? Well at this point I am assuming we are all aware of the character Sqweegel from CSI...

The Latex clad killer. His suits are created by Rubbellion Rubber, and they do an awesome job.

Now how many have seen the white Sqweegel from "Level 42"?

I invite you to take a look, and watch the video...

He very well may surpass even I in the twisted category :-D


Rubbellion Rubber Blog: Great Sqweegel footage from Level 26: "I found this footage on Youtube recently and was excited to see that the whole scene was just Sqweegel in the suit that I made. Warning to..."


With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

1 comment:

  1. Fucking awesome!
    "...plz Sir, may I have some more?"
    *holds up an empty bowl*

    -SpORK

    ReplyDelete