Friday, June 3, 2011

The Vacation: Tales Of Arcata Part 1



*Caution Geek Reference Ahead*

(IGN says it's 100x better than Symphonia: In this episode Colette gets sleepy and eats a bag of cheetos)


My Fellow Inmates,

It is amazing to me how sometimes in life one must travel so far to see what sits right in front of their nose.

This has happened to me a few times in life. Usually I find that we tend to travel to far off destinations to meet people from our own back yards...

Yet on this trip I discovered more: Catharsis, belonging, and an unmatched openness and acceptance among those there that I have really never felt in other communities...

Basically this was an awesome trip...

You see, this weekend I travelled to Arcata California to the home of Coyotoy and Redfoxxix.

I decided to drive, and coming from north of Seattle, it was a 600 mile journey (Approximately 11 hours each way)

I took the trek at a leisurely pace, stopping in Portland on the way down, Where I met up with a Down Perv, had dinner, and ultimately ended up tied up in a straightjacket, 2 mountain climbing down suits, 3 negative 40 degree sleeping bags, lots of straps and a well placed vibrator...

I had a blast... As could be told by the inside of the down suit that I was wearing... What a great way to start the vacation...

The next morning I hopped in to the car...

Now this was my first time to the coast of California. People have chuckled at me about this, yet until this last february when my partner and I made our way to Tracy California, I had not been in the state in the last 27 years...









...and 7.5 hours later I found myself pulling in to the drive in front of Coyo and Red's home.

I had met Coyo before, as he had driven 6 hours to meet WetsuitJay and I, in March, but this was my first time in meeting Red. I really wasn't sure what to expect...

Pulling up to the house, I met Red and Coyo in the garage, where I got a hug from both.

I was told that Coyo was soon to be off to a sauna and would I like to join... I shall tell you what, there is nothing like random nuditivity around 2 other people you just met to say "Hi, how are you?"

We got back from the sauna feeling warm and comfy, only to make it in to the bedroom with Red and Coyo for a show and tell session of the gear I brought and the piles of suits and gear they had.

It wasn't long before I selected an Otter from the closet, slid in to him, and found myself being restrained to the corners of the bed I was laying on.

Snugs and gropes and silliness followed as I was attacked, and as the night wore on the three of us had a great time together.

As the end of that first evening came to pass we found ourselves back in the bedroom, with red curled up with "Grabbit", an adorable bunny...





As I prepared for bed myself, he offered Grabbit to me, this made me smile, Red is an awesome guy who I am happy to have met...

As for the bunny suit, I happily accepted...

You see the thing about Grabbit, Is once you are in you can't get out by yourself... You are trapped... It's a very neat idea, and a quite horny one if you ask me :-)

So once sealed within The bunny Trap, I once again came under the attack of the Coyote...

...And this was only day one...

With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment