Tuesday, April 5, 2011

(Video) A Furry Sodomy Song "Meet The Feebles"

My Fellow Inmates,

Hmmm... I got up this morning and realized I didn't do today's blogposts...

What to do?

What to do...

Go completely off the deep end on a video share day!!

As my readers go "... Oh.... Yay...Yawn..."

Bwahahaha!!

This is from the movie "Meet The Feebles" which was done by Peter Jackson of Lord of the Rings Fame.

I have actually found the film online and may post the whole thing as it's a very disturbing piece that tries to answer the question: What would happen if Quentin Tarantino and Jim Henson made a movie together...

Like a car wreck you can't look away from...

Enjoy..






... With that visiting time is over

Whatever you do, don't scream too loud as others are trying to sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment