Monday, April 18, 2011

A New Member To The Asylum: After Dark Fursuits

My Fellow Inmates,


After many well known Fursuit Makers were asked to step up... and they all balked...

"Fursuit Makers Have to be careful as the Media makes us look bad..."

Umm... I am sorry do you know who my audience is?

So the person who decided to step up to the challenge and declare that "Yes, we do what everyone else does behind closed doors, but we are proud to do so publicly"...

I am happy to welcome After Dark Fursuits as the newest member to the Asylum.

Please check them out, currently the link goes to an FA page, with a price list, with pictures coming soon... but I am sure if you were to inquire they would be happy to provide pictures for you now.

They shall be building Asylumcat, and I couldn't be any more thrilled...

Stay Murry my friends...






With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment