Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Video: Yiff: The Bondage Furs #5: Cobb & Tabbitha

My Fellow Inmates,

As you know Asylum has recently been exploring his furry side. While on my vacation in California, I got the opportunity to crawl inside a fursuit...

He seemed like a nice man, until the zipper up the back was done up...

 ...and then... (attempts not to cry)... he tied me up and had his way with me... (Takes tissue from box)... It was horrible... he stuffed unwashed puppy under-suits in to my beak. I could smell nothing but his crotch...

I was but a tied up cat trapped in a birdtoy's body...

I shall let you, the Jury, see my horrific ordeal, and how traumatized I was by it...

AND YES I KNOW BIRDS SHOULDN'T PURR, I CANT HELP IT!!!





With That, Visiting Time Is Over. What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep. ~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment