Monday, March 28, 2011

Spotlight On... Medical Toys Ultimate Sensory Deprivation Hood

My Fellow Inmates,

Ah yes, once again Medical Toys, and if you notice they now are on our page...

I still don't know their quality, and I really would appreciate anyone who has actually purchased from them to chime in. Their stuff looks awesome,but I have no first hand information...

But I have to say... I just cant keep my thoughts off this one piece...

It looks like an institutional version of a well known triple strap hood, with a view changes (i.e. Larger mouth grommet, 2 straps rather than 3, and straps lock... etc...)

But one had a hard time arguing that it looks damn good...

All I can say is if this is what commitment looks like, dont just throw away the key, melt the damn thing down with a blowtorch...






With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment