Friday, March 11, 2011

Pictures: Bondage Fur: Coyotoy

My Fellow Inmates,

Ahh the bondage fur, such a fantastic creature who tends to stay in hiding due to constant chastising from ones own peers in the fandom.

Though in the constant picture tweetstream that I was sending out, during play, one of those pictures was retweeted by Mr. S.... Yup, furry bondage...

Not so fucking weird now is it?

Well some of us are proud of who we are and this week I got to spend time with a neat coyote/bat/donkey.... Etc etc, creature who has multiple species disorder (that's his line) :-P

He goes by Coyotoy, and myeverlovinggod did we have a good time...

Round two in May :-)





With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

1 comment:

  1. Since you're into crazy gear of all types, my I suggest to you that you check out this new exhibit going on at SAM called Meet Me At the Center of the Earth. The artist's name is Nick Cave (not the white singer form Australia-a black dancer from Chicago (I think)). He creates these things called "sound suit" out of found objects. I saw an exhibition of his in SF a few years ago, and it was amazing. Since you're a connoisseur of fantastic garment, I though you'd want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete