Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Inmates Escape: An Asylum Roadtrip

My Fellow Inmates,

I shall be honest... I had a new video for you, a rare glimpse of asylum playing nicely.

I fell asleep last night while it was encoding. I am thinking though that this is a good thing...

Although I may still post it, it just doesn't seem up to the typical Asylum standards the more I look at it.

So I shall have to think about it.

As for the Roadtrip, WetsuitJay and I shall be Kinking our way down the coast.

We leave on Saturday and our first stop is in Portland with Afoxrider and Rottyboy before making out way to California where I will be perving with Coyotoy...

All along the way I shall be sharing pix and updates of our experiences

Great times, great friends...

... With that visiting time is over

Whatever you do, don't scream too loud as others are trying to sleep.

~Rubberasylum

1 comment: