Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How Far Does The Asylum Blog Reach?

My Fellow Inmates,

Asylum does have a brand new rubber video to share, but since xtubes embedding is still broken I shall have to wait for Gaytube to get the video up and functioning.

So hopefully tomorrow.

This morning however, I discovered a comment on my posting about the Handle With Care Softcircle restraints from a few data ago.

In my post I claimed that Bruce Chapman, the designer and inventor of soft circle restraints, had passed away, as that is how I had understood what happened.

So this morning a comment appeared to correct me, including an email address along with it, stating that Mr Chapman is alive and well...

I would assume that comment was left by Mr Chapman, or from someone from Handle with care who knows the score...

Kinda cool if you ask me.

These companies know we exist and seem to have less and less of an aversion to interacting with us as time goes by...

In my medical restraints collection I have a segufix, gear from Heetkamp, Ripp restraints, and an Argentino Restraint Suit.

Plus much more

I would love to add Softcircle to that list. Does a Parabed still exist, unsold, collecting dust on a shelf? Does it matter since asylum doesn't have 1200.00 to spend in this economy...

Well like Alice I must inspect the rabbit hole....

An email has been sent, let's see where this takes us, shall we?

With that visiting time is over

Whatever you do, don't scream too loud as others are trying to sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment