Saturday, March 19, 2011

Full of Piss and Fursuits...

My fellow inmates:

Piss and Fursuits....

I'll take 2 things that should never be mixed for 100, Alex.

And if you do make sure you have an understanding dry cleaner...

You want to talk Do Not Hug...

Sorry, got caught up in the mental image of soggy fur... Like um, yikes...

No... This is not a post about seriously kinky furries...

This is a post about firsts, about wants and expansion of horizons, growth in the comfort of ones wants...

Last Thursday I crawled in to my first fursuit. It was designed in a way that the person inside could not remove it themselves.

He was a bird, a bluejay, His name is Cobb...

I was tied spread eagle (Yes the jokes were flying, I still groan at the memory) and a Lycra puppy suit that had never been washed, and had a wet crotch, was stuffed in to the beak of the birdie fursuit.

My mind spun....

Couldn't remove it... Frankly didn't want to.

And when I came... My god when I came...

I know I have recounted this to a few and to them the thought of not being to get away from rancid puppy crotch was a horrible thought... It revved me up hard...

To each their own right?

Just like piss...

Ah yes piss... I know guys that would happily spend all day rubbered up and drinking.

I remember watching for the first time my first Sir, Mr Mitchell, feed his boy Kevin straight from the tap... I was young and so green...

My stomach did not appreciate that sight...it flopped and I thought "oh god no, not ever."

Granted about 6 months later I was locked in a cage at a piss party and dripping, but I still never put it in my stomach...

Until later that was...

I was so curious... So curious...

While still young and naive I decided since my interests were moving towards forced out of control scenes, I needed to know what piss tasted like...

Because it was going to happen...

So one day I decided I was going to sample my own...

Keep in mind this is many many years ago here...

...I am sharing because I can laugh at myself now :-)

So anyway I decided I would sample my own... I filled a glass, first thing in the morning, mind you, and like some demented connoisseur I sniffed...

I swirled it around a bit as I got my courage up....

And then I guzzled...

Now remember what I said about it being first thing in the morning?

It was my first piss of the day, and I had an empty stomach...

Needless to say the combination was not favorable, and had the expected results...

So now... Many years later as I am once again re-exploring adding bottoming into my play sessions...

And now that I have discovered a love for forced smells...

I can so see being locked down in heavy rubber against my will with the hood I posted this morning laced on tightly, used at whim...

Trial by fire... Dripping in piss...

...but as we say in the Asylum, over and over again....

To each their own...

With that visiting time is over

Whatever you do, don't scream too loud as others are trying to sleep.

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment