Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Rubberasylum History: The Ropedweb Fetish Shoots Overview

My Fellow Inmates,

I must Say... I am honored to be able to share with you a piece of our communities history that has all but disappeared.

10 years ago I was honored to be asked to be a part of the Ropedweb experience... I made 3 movies with them and 5 photo shoots.

When I started with them I was 23 years old, and had just found Metabolife, which at that time contained Efedra, which we have since found our that the body converts to speed... so I was quite skinny,,,




This is compared to to the current day 10 years later where I am a bit closer to my natural size without the drugs,,,


But there is no harm looking back on what we did, on a piece of history of our community... from rubber bondage in the woods...



To football players going overboard....



To Kidnapped boys....



To Aliens Kidnapping Pilots....


To the most infamous and potentially despicable shoot we did... Nazis....


Over the next 5 weeks, I shall repost the original Ropedweb Photo shoots in their entirety,,, No remorse, no apologies, just as we did them 10 years ago...

The owner of Ropedweb, Ty Dehner, is a subscriber to this blog, I wish to do this right to honor the vision he had back then, and I am sure the ideals he still holds today...

With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,

    It's Ryan from Michigan AKA Psychboi1683. What's the best way to get ahold of you? Wanted to ask you something. Hope you're well!

    - Ryan

    ReplyDelete