Monday, May 3, 2010

Rubber Electrostim and Breathcontrol



My Fellow Inmates,

For those of you that follow the Asylum Videos, you shall notice that they are being upgraded with every new one. Things change as I learn what works and not, new opening, and new ended credits... Yes I know the new ending is odd in its 1920's style silent movie bend with a kinky music twist... but its unique and that's what I was going for

So for now I proudly offer you the last Asylum video that will feature this awful static shot...

On Saturday I went and visited a new indoor swapmeet in the area, just to check it out, and ended up leaving with a full sized Tripod, and a Frat paddle from the University of Michigan, class of 1977...

The Tripod shall be used this upcoming weekend for Klausbndg's visit... The frat paddle on the other hand, well I am not sure... we shall see if Klaus's balls can take it. I am assuming though that Rubberfreak, who is to be my boy at IML this year, shall have his testicles emblazoned with the Greek letters on the paddle by the time the weekend is over.

The new video features Sparky in the new Russian casualty gasmask showing its rebreathing properties to the point of panic. Sparky and I have played many times over the years and the last time we played, with the bouncing clothespin scene, at the end the clothespins hurt so bad... While I was taking them off very very slowly, and as painfully as possible... That he yelled out "Get them the fuck off already!"

We addressed that issue during this scene... Enjoy.






With That, Visiting Time Is Over. What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

 ~Rubberasylum

1 comment:

  1. First off let me say thank you for all the awesome videos. I want to try something like this. Tied and gas masked up then jacked off until a scream like a pig. Damn, I get a hard on just thinking about it. You aren't looking for any new guys to add to the asylum are you?

    ReplyDelete