Sunday, March 20, 2011

Screw the Sugar... Just Give Me The Medicine.... Medicaltoys.com

My Fellow Inmates,

Yesterday I was contacted by Medicaltoys.com to do a link swap with them...

We have yet to do so, so don't look at this post as an advertisement, its not... I have never bought from them, so I am not aware of their quality...

...But...

Upon reviewing their site I was reminded why they had grabbed my notice in the past... They sell real Medical gear and institutional restraints, but they also do Medically inspired gear... and much more that is of interest to a institutional pervert like myself...













Ok kids... so they are a straight site that like to torment nurses... move past it, enjoy the gear, personally I think the bondage is just as cool even if I don't have sexual interest in girls....






And then of course this last picture just gives me all sorts of evil ideas... and makes me want to buy tons of vet wrap.... Any volunteers for sadistic experiments?





With That, Visiting Time Is Over.

What Ever You Do Don't Scream Too Loud As Others Are Trying To Sleep.

~Rubberasylum

3 comments:

  1. *raises a paw shyly and shuffles* What kind of experiments are we talking here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I volunteer! :-D

    Also: cheap vetwrap you can buy in bulk: http://www.horse.com/item/syrvet-flex-bandage/SLT181151/

    Good quality, half as cheap as the 3M type. Takes about 10 or 12 rolls for a full body wrap, otherwise lasts a fair amount on 2 or 3 rolls.

    Why no, I don't know anything about this, why do you ask? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the owners of that site are from arcata!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...